Locally owned and operated since 2008, Advantage Mosquito & Pest Control is the premier source for wildlife removal in Little Rock and the surrounding areas. With years of professional experience and a full staff of trained technicians, we are proudly committed to high quality workmanship and excellent customer care. We specialize in the humane removal of wildlife from both residential and commercial properties, ensuring the safety and security of your home or office.
We are committed to protecting our customers, your property and the wildlife, and our wildlife removal services are entirely humane. With years of experience and professional training, we have worked with almost every kind of wildlife species, and our removal methods will ensure the safety of your home and your family, as well as the dignity of the animals. We offer wildlife control services for almost any species that could infest your property:
- Bat removal: Bats, though generally peaceful, pose a dangerous health threat, as they have been known to carry diseases, including rabies. Bat droppings encourage the growth of histoplasmosis, which is a threat to humans if the spores are breathed in. Additionally, bat urine can leave a strong, unpleasant odor on your property.
- Squirrel removal: Squirrels can cause damage to trees and forestry when they’re outside, and more serious structural damage to the integrity of a property when they’re inside. Additionally, holes dug by squirrels for nuts can destroy grass and leave dangerous hidden gaps.
- Snake removal: While many snakes are harmless, we understand that snakes are a big fear for many people. Additionally, some snakes can be extremely dangerous. While most snakes will bite if threatened, some are venomous, and if not treated immediately, the wound can be lethal.
- Skunk removal: Skunks do control insects and smaller rodents, but their negative interactions with people are much more obvious. Skunks, when threatened, can leave an odor on humans and all material property that can last up to a few weeks due to its potency.
- Raccoon removal: Raccoons seek shelter, which is why they may often be found in enclosed spaces, such as chimneys or attics. While hunting for enclosed spaces, they can often cause damage to walls, electrical wiring and other structural elements.
- Opossum removal: Though regularly shy around humans—they will usually play dead when approached—opossums have been known to carry a full array of diseases, including tuberculosis, tularemia, spotted fever, toxoplasmosis and Chagas disease. They are also carriers of fleas and other insects.
Wildlife can present a safety hazard to your property in many ways. To speak to an expert or to request a quote for wildlife control in Little Rock, call Advantage Mosquito & Pest Control today at (501) 516-0425.